KCCU Public Radio holds occasional contests, announced on the air or in an online forum, for a variety of prizes. Prizes are awarded (unless otherwise announced) by a random drawing of all eligible entries. Void where prohibited.
Here are the rules:
- No donation necessary. A donation will not increase chances of winning.
- Who is eligible to enter: Contests are offered only in the United States to legal residents of the U.S., except employees of KCCU and their immediate families. Must be 18 years of age to enter.
- How to enter: Entry method will be specified at the beginning of each contest, for instance, by calling a phone number or by completing an online form. Limited to one entry per person regardless of entry method. Multiple entries and incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Prize winner selection: Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from all entries received. Winner will be notified by phone or email. If winner cannot be contacted or refuses the prize, an alternate winner will be selected by the same method. Winners within the past 60 days will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Entrants consent to the use of their names on the air and/or online in the event they win.
- By entering, entrants agree to these official rules; all decisions by KCCU shall be final. Noncompliance with the official rules will result in disqualification.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are not transferrable.
- All costs and expenses not specifically listed in the prize description are the responsibility of the winner, including all federal, state and local taxes which apply.
- In the event the prize becomes unavailable, KCCU reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- KCCU and its contest sponsors are not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or malfunctions of broadcast transmission or reception. KCCU and its sponsors are not responsible for inaccurate transmission of, or failure to receive entry information for any reason. KCCU and its sponsors are not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer related to or resulting from displaying entry materials or from entering any contests.
- KCCU reserves the right to cancel any contest in its entirety, at its sole discretion, for any reason. All entries become the property of KCCU and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- By entering, entrants agree to release KCCU, its sponsors, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees from any and all liability for any injury, loss or damage of any kind caused by participation or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, and acknowledge that said parties have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, but not limited to, its quality.